I hope I get old before I die

>was on fire! It burnt to the ground.Everything inside
>was destroyed.

Jess:

I second it; I think you'd better stay inside from now on.

>I enjoyed the "humor punk" as well.......for a while.
>Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I just grew out of it.

Kevin:

Impossible. It's not something you outgrow. You might be into other things
for a while, perhaps.

>Was that me maturing???  Heaven forbid!!!

I can only say that I was into Reggae first.

>I don't like snotty girls, irregardless of what they are or are not
wearing.

I like all women, to varying degrees.

>I was born a generation to late and to early.  Right between the 60's
>revolution, and grunge.

I used to think that way too...like if I was a little older I could have
seen Chuck Berry, Elvis, The Beatles live, etc. The Who preTommy and during
the WN tour. Now I'm glad I'm not older.

"(My favorite song is) `Wake Up Little Susie' by Buddy Holly."
       George W Bush, boy genius, Presidential candidate 2000

        Cheers                 ML