Re: PSYCHODERELICT ... Masterpiece.

Keets wrote:

>It's true that all these songs had The Who behind them to add that extra
>spark, but I don't think he has to apologize at all for his later work.
>Somebody mentioned "Uneasy Street" just the other day, and nobody here seems
>to complain when PSYCHODERELICT is described as a masterpiece.

I can safely say that "Now and Then" was my most listened to song in 1995.  I
agree Psycho-D is clever, well done, and underexposed.  Pete had balls to do
that.  When I saw him live at the Tower in Phila., he came on apolagetically
about how we should open our minds to this performance and give it a chance,
and we might come away surprised.  He blew me away.  That was my first and
last experience sitting right in the very front row.   Good thing too, cause
he shook everyone's hand in the front row at the end of the concert.

Joe