who on sunday

here is from today's sun-sentinel, a local paper here in south florida. just a short piece/ad for the show

#2. The Who - Gone is the swagger of the brash young rocker who declared, "Hope I die before I get old." Instead, at 55, Pete Townshend and the other two surviving members of the Who, singer Roger Daltrey and bassist John Entwistle have embarked on a 20-date reunion tour. Sunday at the MARS Music Amphitheatre. Get the details