Re: Sexiest artist poll

Hate to mention this, but Moonie's not around any more.  I think the poll is
>about live people.

Oh, yeah, you've got a point, sorry, I keep forgetting that!

Well I'm voting for Pete then!

And his white pants.  And his butt in his white pants (this all being obviously a separate entity to the rest of him)

Peace, love and white pants

Heather xx