RE: Keith and The Wave keeps rolling

>>Think there is any way he could be as fast now, assuming he had
>>made it through?

  Keith Moon only worked in one gear, top speed.  There's no way he would've let a stupid thing like age slow him down.  My opinion and I'm sticking to it!!!

>I'm a firm believer that Keith could have regained *all* of what he was.

  YES!!  Will you marry me?!

>It's amazing what drying out and a good fitness plan can do for a human.
>BUT, naturally at 50+ years there is going to be a reduction in speed and
>stamina.  “Keith-Moon-Drummin“ isn't for the weak.

  Damn right!  Oh, wow, I know I'm fickle but I have a new hero!

>(Yes Kenney fans, I'm wearing my target T-shirt!)

  AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!  TARGET T-SHIRT!!!!!!  Ahem.  It's okay, I'm fine now...

>>He's almost too accomplished, don't you think?
>
>Is there such a thing? ;)

  Nope.  Keith Moon will always be the best drummer rock ever produced, in terms of talent, flamboyance and entertainment.  Drummers nowadays are just... there.  Not - THERE!  as in, "HELLO!!!!  LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" like my Keefie was.

= Rock is dead.

That's what they say!  LONG LIVE ROCK!!  I've lately had a strong urge to jump on tables singing that at the top of my voice.  Anyone else ever had that?

>I liked your thought that New wave was geared toward the keyboards.
>Interesting that Pete also is into keyboards.  One of the unique aspects of
>The Who.

  Ummm, not taking that away from them, but aren't lots of bands into keyboards?  Sorry, was that another bimbo comment from me?

>Oh for Christ's sake, you too????
>What, is it the coffee connection????? ;-)

  Look, I know I'm not very clever with all the muso-y stuff, but please explain to me what you're all on about!!!

Peace, love and brunette bimbos (i.e. me)

Heather xx

Substitute my coke for gin.

Be whoever you want to be with another.com
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=390