Roger, umm, in general...

Dear everyone

I was on my new hero's (Pete Townshend, for anyone who got that email, I didn't, maybe I used the wrong address...) website today and there was a pic of Rogie (as I insist on calling him, don't tell me off!).

He is Michael Crawford.  Nobody shall convince me otherwise.  He was in Phantom of the Opera, not Tommy the Rock Opera!

I was admittedly freaked out by this.  Has anyone else noticed the startling resemblance or am I going totally, as opposed to just mainly, insane?

Heather xx

Substitute my coke for gin.

Your email address says a lot about you.
Express yourself @ another.com
http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=393