got live if you want it

>Subject: got live if you want it

>Added:
>Tales from The Who ('73 Quad)
>Who Put A Better Boot in 1976 (Swansea)
>Another source for Amsterdam '69
>A few Woodstock tracks

I'd just like to say a big "THANK YOU" to Phil for making these bootlegs
available.  I've been really enjoying them.  Every day I've been downloading
one or two tracks while reading my email, whilst at the same time listening
to the previous days downloads.  So I'm currently listening to Amsterdam's
My Generation whilst downloading Drowned & Naked Eye for tomorrow.  (Wow! My
Generation has just gone into Pinball Wizard.  Ooh, it's all gone a bit
funny now.  Weird jam.  Ah, Sparks: that's better.)

Well done Phil.

- -MB

I have to echo these sentiments...this is a great site! I've downloaded
quite a bit so far.

Does anybody know of any other such FTP sites for other artists? There's a
Springsteen site, but it's been down for awhile...how about Stones or Neil
Young?

tom