re-Roger & Kenney

Youknow we've gone thru this before,but I suppose if we must,we must.
No matter which drummer came in after Keith,the results would have been the
same.The obvious comparisons,the expectations of the fans,Kenney
really had an unenviable position. Of course he was no Keith Moon,no
one could ever replace Moonie. The Who could have brought in any drummer
they wanted to at the time,they were perhaps the biggest band in the
world,many drummers would have jumped at the chance,but they chose
Kenney.A good choice IMHO. After some time,Roger began to realise that
it may have been a mistake,maybe it was,as a fan,I have no regrets
about kenney,I liked him being in the band,but it's over now,and it's
time to move on. The Who now have Zak Starkey who has fit in remakably
well and seems to be liked by band and fans and does help to energise
the band on stage. Another good choice.Enough! See you in WPB>
regards,
Derick.
PS Don't forget the pre show meet in Wst Palm Beach at Applebees rest and
bar from 3pm.