Re: Pete's fan mail address

The general email address that he posted on his website a while back was
pt@eelpie.com.  I think somebody said recently that it was still good, and
that Pete checked it regularly.

I think the one he posted in his diary recently was for feedback on a
specific question he'd asked about his mp3s, and he asked people not to send
fan mail to it.

keets