Re: VIP

The VIP thing is a total mess, but because of what I would like to think of as
"good ticket karma," I've actually had some amazing experiences with them. But I
think, it was by "accident."

Most of the people got screwed (rows beyond the 1st 20) and were distraught,
confused and distracted before, during & after the shows largely due to
expectations of what VIP was suppose to deliver and what actually happened. Only
a few got great seats, and sometimes it was the direct result of complaining
like hell, when they figured to "grease the squeaky wheel," as was with my first
instance with them at PNC. They originally gave me 22nd row, so I complained.
The solution was a ticket in the 25th row. Then I went nutz! The head guy,
realizing my insanity, decided to give me a front row ticket, directly in front
of the man, Pete! A miracle and Dream Come True. But, only after mistake after
mistake!

There were many cases where people walked up to the box office, just before the
show, and bought better tickets than what was being assigned or manipulated by
the VIP folks. Good luck if you use them.

BTW, if you purchase the VIP Party ticket, that is when they guarantee the first
20 rows, but only then. I did so for the Hollywood Bowl. Result: 2nd row in
front of Pete, which of course I moved up to the rail! And for Irvine, when they
only sent me one ticket, although I clearly ordered 2, they had me in the 8th
row. Upon them realizing their error, they asked me if they could make up for it
by giving me the 2 tickets in the front row! I, without hesitation, said YES!

Again, beware & good luck

magik