Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #249

> >I suggest we then make it a Thanksgiving Day present, so she may buy as
>many Who CD's & Videos she can, to Substitute for the real thing!

It would be really great to get Olga to one of the UK concerts, and it's
terrific to see such a group effort for a worthy cause.  Certainly I'll be
happy to make a donation, but I do wonder if there aren't other poor and
deserving fans out there who are wondering about all the favoritism, and why
we're collecting all this money to send Olga to a concert and not them.  If
Olga can't get a visa and can't use the money to go to a Who show, it seems
to me we should find somebody else who's deserving.

keets