Replacement Bands & MSG Pre-Shows

With money already in pocket,I'm thinking SFX has got to come up with high
profile classic rock act to satisfy the masses and avoid paying refunds. The
contenders (all not touring during the MSG dates): Aerosmith, Clapton,Steve
Winwood, Rod Stewart, The Eurythmics, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, U2
and Paul Simon.  None of the aforementioned have played in the New York area
during the last year.  They wouldn't dare foist Jeff Beck and his jazz
grooves on us. We will have our answer by Monday.

For the MSG pre-show get togethers, I'm suggesting Cafe 31 (on W. 31st
Street between 7th & 8th Avenues) across the street from the Garden.  I'll
be there Friday 10/6 starting around 6:00.

David in NYC