Re: full RETRACTION - Wallflowers @ MSG

At 11:32 14-9-00 -0400, Jeff wrote:
>It is offical.  I am an internet gossip schmuck.
>
>Here are the newly announced dates for the upcoming Wallflowers mini-tour
>from Pollstar.  MSG does not look likely for them:
>10/02/00 Atlanta, GA Coca Cola Roxy Theatre
>10/04/00 Chicago, IL Metro
>10/06/00 Toronto, ON The Guvernment
>10/07/00 Boston, MA To Be Announced
>
>The real good news for Who fans:  SFX is holding firm on The Who perfoming
>on the announced dates.  I am glad I am not a Page fan holding $250 tickets
>to these shows.
>
>Someone tell me not to feel bad for misleading you nice folks, please.

Hey, I don't care for any opening band... Can't really think what band
would be even interesting to see besides The Who (OK, besides the JEB)... :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)