Re: Limp Bizkit's "My Generation"?

--- Brian Cady <cadyb@home.com> wrote:
> According to the BBC Radio One (I'm listening to
> now) and news at
> LimpBizkit.net, their new single is "My Generation".
>  The same "My
> Generation"?  If it were would I be able to tell?

Brian, in an old Revolver magazine (I think it was
last months issue)after the Townshend story there is
an interview with Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit lead
singer)And he talks about his song "My Generation" It
is not the same song we listen to.It's a new one,but
there is a reference to Who's Next. Here's the some of
the lyrics : " Maybe I've flown over the cuckoo's
nest/but guess Who's Next/generation x/generation
strange."

   hope I helped,
      -jess in jersey