RE: Olga: Please send your contribution now!

Dear Fellow Who fans,
                     I'd like you to send your donations ASAP to
Gary Alguire
728 Calle Regal
Encinitas
CA.92024
phone: (760)-633-4641
email; galguire@lucent.com

It's very important that you act as quickly as possible. Gary will
wire Olga the funds ito Moscow. Everything is in place. I ask you all
once more to help with this as I feel we are all doing something good
for a Whofan that has never seen them and may possibly never see them
at all. Thankyou for your support.
Please make your Check/moneyorder payable to Gary Alguire. Please send
money orders if possible as they would not have to clear and save time.
Thank you one and all.
Regards,
Derick.