Re: [petetownshend] Olga's trip

Keets/Derick,

I just emailed Olga this morning to offer moral support and not give up so
easily as things have a way of working out. Lo & behold just after sending it
off I read Derick's response to your suggestions! I think the points you made
are all excellent! Since she is in the biz, as a part time DJ, I'm sure the
Who.net concert review page would love a review from Olga and/or many of the
other wonderful Who sites. Too bad she already had the first interview, but when
she goes for the 2nd one, she then can bring the letters asking for her to be an
interviewer/photographer etc, from one of these sites to justify the trip.

One other suggestion/question: Would it help or hurt her if we started emailing
the British Embassy in London to corroborate Olga's story?

The following link is for the British Council in London:
general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org

Here's a link to a page full of British Embassy Links
http://www.britemb.msk.ru/links/info.html

And a link to the British Council in Russia:
http://www.britishcouncil.ru/indexeng.htm

And finally the British Embassy link, which includes visa applications:
http://www.britemb.msk.ru/start_top.htm

As I'm about to walk out the door to go to work and will not have net access
till Thurs am, maybe someone on the list who is interested in doing some
immediate follow-up can look at these sites to see if there is something or
someway we can help Olga present her case. Now is the time for all good men &
woman to come to the aid of their desperate Who brethren! :-)

magik