MSG rumors

Here is an early morning post from the blackcrowes.com bbs:
"I called SFX Entertainment yesterday. I was told there would be more
information available after 3:00 P.M. today. They are planning to provide a
substitute band, but it is possible that those of us who are dissatisfied
with the situation will be able to get a refund."

There was also talk there that Pearl Jam had been contacted, expressed
interest, but dates could not be worked out.  There was even some talk that
The Who would have considered rescheduling to accomodate PJ.  Unfortunately,
the coming hockey and basketball seasons precluded rescheduling.

Stay tuned
Jeff