MSG -Page/Crowes Cancellation

Hi Ya'll-

First off I think it is extremely week that Page and the Crowes are bailing
on the MSG shows. Jimmy Page should suck it up and play with pain. It's not
like he is doing manual labor, With that said, I'm glad that I don't need to
sit through a Led Zeppelin cover band before the Boys. More Who- Less Noise.

Maybe - Jimmy Page doesn't have the balls to step on the same stage as Pete.

Just having Fun but think about it.( I know I'm gonna be bashed for this but
that is the way I feel )

Kevin