Hot 'Lanta

>More good news: I'm going to the Atlanta WHO show!

Scott:

Great!

>discussing:  How much Who is too much, and where is the line that should
not
>be crossed?

Jeff:

To be clear, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with crossing the line
(wherever it might reside). Just acknowledging its existence.

>to blow, and that some of the posters here (Mark & Brian in particular)
will

Well, I must say that I'm honored to be mentioned in the same company as
Brian. And of course, I will be happy to meet you...IF you're coming, which
isn't clear (at least to me, but I am suffering from a bit of fatigue,
having just dropped my daughter off for her first term of college about 5
hours from here). I hope you are, anyway. What the Hell; it's only $300...a
car payment.

"Nothing can be furthur than the truth."
       George W Bush, boy genius, Presidential candidate 2000

        Cheers                 ML