Fwd: I GOT TOMMY!!!!

snog?????  he went back to the mountains where he was conceived....

-- BEGIN included message

I've just bought Tommy.

Bizzarre little film, I must say.  Ann-Margaret.  Come ON, it's not NATURAL for a mother to grope her son like that!  I dread to THINK what she had in mind for helping to cheer him as she was singing Tommy Can You Hear Me? to him...

3 questions about it.

1.  When Tommy picked up his mother after she'd died, DID he snog her or was that just me?  Umm, not that he snogged ME, umm, I know what I mean...

2.  WHY OH WHY OH WHY did he run off into the mountains for no apparent reason?

3.  Are Tina Turner's lips made of elastic?  Is she related to Mick Jagger (who has allegedly stolen some of Pete's nose genes to insert into his lips...)?  WHAT?!?!?!  I'm not really being nasty!  I love his nose, it's cute!!!

Oh, and I want to marry Uncle Ernie!  What a guy!  Did anyone else laugh like a mad thing at him dragging Tommy up the stairs?  Oh I thought it was hilarious!  hehe...  I was discussing this with my friend and I said that it made me rather jealous of Roger, and she said that it made her rather jealous of Keith.  I guess she had a point...  Although that hair just freaks me out!

Anyway, that's it.  Au rev!

Heather xx

Substitute my coke for gin.

Be whoever you want to be with another.com
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=390

-- END included message