Re: I GOT TOMMY!!!!

At 15:10 5-9-00 +0100, you wrote:
>I've just bought Tommy.
>
>Bizzarre little film, I must say.  Ann-Margaret.  Come ON, it's not
NATURAL for a mother to grope her son like that!  I dread to THINK what she
had in mind for helping to cheer him as she was singing Tommy Can You Hear
Me? to him...

>3 questions about it.
>
>1.  When Tommy picked up his mother after she'd died, DID he snog her or
was that just me?  Umm, not that he snogged ME, umm, I know what I mean...

>2.  WHY OH WHY OH WHY did he run off into the mountains for no apparent
reason?

>3.  Are Tina Turner's lips made of elastic?  Is she related to Mick Jagger
(who has allegedly stolen some of Pete's nose genes to insert into his
lips...)?  WHAT?!?!?!  I'm not really being nasty!  I love his nose, it's
cute!!!

In answer to your 3 questions:

This is a Ken Russell movie!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)