re pete's sellout

It's Mr. Townshend's prerogative to do whatever he wishes. If he wants
to sell records and make a lot of money from them,tour,whatever.
On one is forcing you to buy his product. As far as the various 're-unioun tours' starting with 89' That was also The Who's 25th anniversary as a band, John and Roger were equal participants, and
it was a complete sellout of all venues!  It may not have been quite
'The Who' as we would have liked,but it was the only way it would have
happened at all. I don't agree about this 'sellout' concept. everyone
envolved in the music industry do what they do for the money. What
is so bad about that? It's their right. Any business exixts to make
money. This aint 1967 with all that hippie nonsense,which The Who
never were a part of to begin with!
Regards,
Derick.