Re: WHO Buggs Bunny PIN

>At 23:11 2-9-00 -0400, you wrote:
>>Thanks Bjorn!
>>
>>That's pretty interesting. I had a feeling there could not have been
>>too many pins around.
>>I have looked for a long time for another, and no luck.
>>
>>With that info. it makes it a pretty nice purchase @ $2.50.
>
>Did you buy it at $2.50??? It gets sold on E-bay for $50!!!!!!
>
>I bought mine for $15.
>
>Is it the plastic or the metal one?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Bjorn Ciggaar
>http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar
>
>Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
>"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
>- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)

-------
I bought it back in like 1986 or so. I got lucky.
It's my favorite pin as well. It's unique. When I wear it to Who
shows I must get
at least 10 comments on it. Asking where I got it? If I want to sell it.
I'll be sporting it @ the MSG shows.
Very nice piece in my WHO memorabilia collection.

"take a little dope, walk out in the air, the stars are all connected
to the brain..."

AHHHHH I love that tune!

WHO!!!!

tom - nj