Re: WHO Buggs Bunny PIN

At 23:47 2-9-00 -0500, Kathy wrote:
>At 08:17 PM 09/01/2000, Bruce wrote:
>> >
>> > I have only seen a picture of it in the 82 tour books.
>> > I picked it up about 15 years ago in a local record shop
>> > and I have never seen another since, and I've looked.
>> >
>> > Let me know of anyone else has one or has seen any others.
>> >

>>I have one. :)  This was put out by Warner Bros.  (The Who's label
>>at the time) who I believe owned Looney Tunes.
>
>I have one as well and I know of at least 2 other people who have them.

I've also seen it get sold at E-bay for as much as $50.

(it's one of my favourite pins)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)