Re: Repost from igtc

Rock Band of the Millennium?  Too much competition?  Okay, how are
these?

Most Cantankerous Rock Elders
World's Most Unmanagable Rock Band
Most Eccentric Rock Opera
Best Tour in the Senior Category

<grin>

While we're thinking about that, surely we could get JAE in for a bass
player award.  I just don't think there's enough competition to beat
him out.  Any bass players on the list?  What's a good award title?
Something to represent how he's advanced bass playing--I think somebody
already used "Bass Player of the Millennium."

LB