Fantasy Life House concert

Here is a repost of something I coughed up on another list:

Since Pete has favored us with his latest version of what THE Lifehouse
concert should be, I thought it might be fun to see what some fans think it
should be.

My fantasy:
An attempt to act on the original idea should be a communal experience where
the many 'notes' of the audience would find their way into the music
performed from the stage. With that in mind, I think  the ideal Lifehouse
concert would involve a gathering of devoted (but not too devoted) Who fans
who are invited to exchange ideas (in person) between themselves and the
musicians. The Who would sponsor travel (from 2000 tour and PPV/DVD
proceeds) for 1,000 fans and would select them from the various mail lists.

This would be a multi-day retreat-type event that would hopefully result in
new music and be filmed for the ending of the sci-fi Lifehouse movie.

Derick suggested that it should be held in Myrtle Beach, SC where Pete got
much of his inspiration.  Personally, I think it should be held closer to my
house :-)

Any other thoughts?

Jeff in MA