I'm's; More live Who; Shocking!

>Yes, I lost count how many times you did. ;)

Mike:

I am the staff. I'm a man, I'm the face, and I am the sea, too, while we're
at it.

>Routine mirror therapy?

No therapy required here.

>2nd leg, Irvine and Shoreline had alot of new stuff tried out. Which show
did
>you attend? Atlanta?

Yeah.

> Did... My Wife, Drowned, TKAA, My Generation work for
> you?

They were all great. But that doesn't mean I didn't want more live Who.

>WhoLiberal (a political comment to be kept in the signature line)

Jeff:

A political comment in the sig line? Quite frightening! Indeed, shocking!
Such Halloween fodder.

"It's your money. You paid for it."
           George W. Bush aka Governor Fuzzy Math

        Cheers                 ML