A jaded mandarin; Bird calls; Merely quite anal

> No. Some fans are jaded and expect too much.

Mike:

I'm jaded, but I don't think it's expecting too much for them to jam in the
songs they've played in every freakin' show since the song was
recorded...just to have a little difference, you know?

> just how life works.  Mean while I'll be a struggling
> visual artist trying to pay off the many student loans
> that have accumulated.

Shanna:

Well, you have the solution...get some breast implants (assuming you need
them, I mean) and sing. Unless you sound like Bob Dylan, you'd be able to
sing better than Britney.

> What?  <tweet, tweet>

Keets:

What Stern said? Read Miss America. It's a chapter.
The bird reference is because Jeremy is in the UK.

>La, la, la-la

Hey nonny hey.

> Yup.  And as previously discussed - only one stoned, male yankee heard it
> that way!

Jeff:

And to one non-regional male the Crossroads part of MG sounded a lot like
The Doors.

> issue Lela (I think) brought up about losing control, as Mark said you
can
> make any kind of deal you want in selling rights.

Alan:

I don't think they want to allow someone else to make money on it either,
so Trinifold may be merely quite anal.

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important.
    It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in,
          you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."
        George W. Bush, contender for the "What you talking `bout, Willis"
award

                    Cheers                  ML