Re: Hi

--- Philip  wrote:
> There's no age restrictions with The Who, Shanna,
> that's for sure.
And I am a perfect example.  I know a lot of realy
young girls getting into them and it's really cool,
both because of the youth aspect and that fact that it
helps to break the general stereotype of The Who being
a guy's band.

> I have a 48-year-old brother and he's joining me,
> his 17-year-old son, some
> of his mates, some of my friends and my other
> brother to see The Who in
> Glasgow next week, so a wide range of age groups are
> gonna be represented.
Hey, that's great man, I hope you guys have a great
time:)!

> I can't wait. Most of us have seen the band before,
> but over 20 years ago,
> so this is going to be special.
I should say so.  Me, I've never seen them, so
hopefully they'll put out a new album next year and
support it.

> We've all loved The Who for years...and I hope you
> get as much enjoyment
> from listening to them as we have.
Thanks:)  I know I will, with out a doubt!

Shanna