Want ketchup with that?

ML:
> You know, I've gotten to be in this frame of mind for every Who show now.
>  For instance, much as I hated to (I felt it was too bad I couldn't just sit
>  back and enjoy them, I mean) I just sort of waited through Baba and Pinball
>  Wizard, and when they followed PW with BBE, I thought to myself `Good, at
>  least they're getting them out of the way.' But I was open enough to
>  appreciate the version being better than I expected.

Not me, I was happy to soak the standards (even better than the last time to
my surprise) in again. I just had to remind myself that *right in front of
me* is the greatest band in the world and they are playing LIVE. Not often we
would have this luxury! I take that anyday than the live albums. But it was
fair to know you're being a good sport about it. 'Magic Bus' was the bathroom
break for the most. I stuck on. :)

Mike