Re: Hi

--- Scott (Pilam76@aol.com) wrote:
> Shanna,
>
> My name is Scott and I am 24 and people look at me
> funny too!!!
It's cool with me though because I go to a college
where I bond more with professors when it comes to
music tastes.  One of my professors taped Tommy demos
for me which was totally awesome.  Most of the kids I
know are into The Dead and Hendrix (most likely for
the drug association and not cause they like the
music).  I live on the oldies stations and my CD
collection.  People know I'm the one in the painting
studio when they hear The Who or the oldies channel
blaring:)

Shanna