Cut your bills by 60% - NO LOAN!!!!!

Title: GET OUT OF DEBT

GET OUT OF DEBT!!!

We Can Help You Slash Your Debt and Pay Lower Interest Rates For FREE!
THIS IS NOT A LOAN!!!
Are you thinking about borrowing money to consolidate your bills?
Are you approaching or already past due on your credit cards?
Do you usually only pay the monthly minimum on your credit cards?
Are your creditors harassing you about late payments?
Are family disputes over money taking place on a daily basis?

For FREE information CLICK HERE

...provides budget counseling, educational programs, debt management assistance and housing counseling. Counseling is available online, by telephone, and in person - in Spanish and in English.

DON'T GO FURTHER INTO DEBT BY BORROWING MORE MONEY

How We Can Help You

Lower your monthly minimum debt payments.
Slash the interest rate on your credit card debt.

Lower overall debt and improve your credit rating.
Consolidate bills into ONE LOW monthly payment.
Stop creditor harassment.
Not a loan, no credit check, no property required

We work with unsecured debt.

Examples of unsecured debts are credit cards,

medical bills, collection agencies, and past due utility bills.

a non-profit organization we believe in people, not the bottom line.

Let us help you help yourself!!

For FREE information CLICK HERE

To be removed from further mailings click here