obsession

My obsession has evolved over the years to where I know when to keep it in
the closet and when to celebrate it.
I'll put a Who screensaver on my computer, but I don't have any Who posters
up in my apt (seeing as how I'm 30 and don't have any posters up).

When I find a serious music fan I try to convince them of how revolutionary
the Who were/are.

My obsession with Pete/the Who has led to some magical moments with the
woman I love. We trekked from GA to the Day in the Garden show in upstate NY
to see Pete and she loved it. Consequently the trip cemented our
relationship. Fast forward a couple of years and we have broken up.
We still keep in touch and she knew I had an extra ticket to the Who show in
Atlanta and begged to go. I took her, we had a great time and now we're
trying to piece our relationship back together. If we ever get married I
want our song to be Let My Love Open the Door (e. cola mix).