Re: Boot tracks at Fillmore

>I believe 'Tatto' was only played on the west shows.  Dropped it at the
east,
>picked it up for the west apparently.

Mike:

It's becoming clear that most if not all of the Fillmore shows were
recorded. As you may know, they've recently released Big Brother, Jefferson
Airplane and Santana (for three off the top of my head) shows from these
venues. It's a perfect time to release such a Who show...

>problem. Nevertheless, the quality is superior and the performances out of
>this planet.

Yes, that's true. Well worth having, despite the repetition of the songs on
other bootlegs. But TLAL is still the best Tommy bootleg, IMHO.

"Maybe I missed something here..."
      George W. Bush, in a moment of clarity

        Cheers                 ML