Re: Boot tracks

Sparks in the Bay was actually recorded 10-22-69.  Notes on thewho.net
state:

Venue: Fillmore East, New York, USA, Wednesday, October 22, 1969
                Recording: Sound-board
                Comments: This one drags just a slight bit on the sound
and is somewhat noticeable. How-
                ever, don't let this deter you. The back cover of this CD
states "Recorded Live In San Fran-
                cisco 1969", but, according to the authors of The Who
Concert File book, the PT dialogue
                contained on  this CD is quoted as being from the October
22, 1969 Fillmore East show. (p.94).
                The Who Concert Guide webpage (see date as link) also
lists no west coast shows during
                this period.