RE: Big Round of Applause for George Ligouri (not Joe Giorgianni, although if you want to clap for him too, that's ok )!!!

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:
> 	>Just want to shout out a big congrats to Joe
> Giorgianni (sp?) and

Congrats to George LIGOURI and his new wife Jess!

>Oh man, this is really embarrassing.
> 	Stupid is as stupid does, I guess (don't say it
> Jess, Scott, Mark L.

Well next time Kevin don't make it so damn easy! :-)

> ;-) (is it me or is this list getting longer? :-).

HHMMM What does that say about you? ;-)

> 	As you all know by now, I get easily confused. :-)

See what I mean! Too easy!

> 	  It's the thought that counts though, right?????

Absolutely! It's the thought that counts,so Kevin when
you actually have a thought be sure to tell the rest
of us! ;-)

>Kevin (perpetually confused) in VT.

Perpetually Confused! Tell me something I don't know!
Where the hell have you been Kev? I missed making fun
of ya! (j/k)(I was off list for like seven days so
when you came back, I was probably leaving!)
     -jess in jersey