Freaks and Geeks

Sorry if I missed the beginning of this thread,
but someone made mention that the "WHO" episode is
next week.  Actually it was last Tues. and was
fantastic.

 They played 6 Who songs inc.  Boris, Love Reign or Me,
Squeeze Box,  I'm one and I completely forgot what
the other two were.  There were mini sub plots to the
story not involving the "Who", but the main theme was
the gang going to see the "Who" ( or trying to talk their
parents into it).

One on the guys gets an inspiration to write music because of
Pete, but he sucks.  By the end of the show one of his buddies
says he will make like Townshend and destroys the guys
guitar.

The trailer for this show was totally different on Fox Family
then the original NBC trailer ( shown the week before it was
cancelled) Unfortunately the Fox trailer showed this episode
as having no "WHO" content, otherwise I would have been taping it.
Fortunately I turned it on just in case. Hopefully they will repeat
it again.