RE: The, Oh So Wonderful, OX !!!

------Original Message------
From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."
I believe the first photo under the heading of "The Song Is Over pt4" on
Pete's site is of John doing this tuning up and down.
I don't see anything unusual, but all the photo's of John's bass neck are a
bit fuzzy.
It looks to me like he is tuning an individual string in this photo without
the benefit of the 'gadget'.  I thought I saw him use the gadget (located a
bit further down on the neck) to tune all strings at once.  Possibly to
change keys.

I am not a musician, but I play one on the internet.
Jeff