The, Oh So Wonderful, OX !!!

Kevin O'Neal wrote:  "Toward the end of  his 5:15 solo at Cleveland
(outrageous), John did this twisting of something near the keys of his base
to tune down and up the sound of his instrument.
Were they just the keys, or some other gadget I don't know of???
Did he do this in Atlanta, or Tampa, or West Palm, or on the Second Leg
too??"

He did this same trick at MSG-10/4, I think is was during "The Ox" section
and maybe in one other spot.  This is the performance that is on Pete's
site.  I do not know anything about the gadget, just know it left many
people grinning at the outrageousness of the solo.  It really is quite
amusing.

Jeff