RE: Big Round of Applause for George Ligouri (not Joe Giorgianni, although if you want to clap for him too, that's ok )!!!

	>Subject:	Big Round of Applause !!!
	>
	>Just want to shout out a big congrats to Joe Giorgianni (sp?) and
his new wife Jess (no, not *that* Jess.  She's not
	>old enough to wed.) !!!!!
	>
	>Hope the wedding went off without a hitch (well, except one)!!
	>Happy Honeymooning you Who Nuts!
	>
	>Kevin in VT

	Oh man, this is really embarrassing.
	Stupid is as stupid does, I guess (don't say it Jess, Scott, Mark L.
;-) (is it me or is this list getting longer? :-).
	Above I was talking about our good friend George Ligouri, not Joe.
	As you all know by now, I get easily confused. :-)

	I've got to start doing my replies from home and not at work.

	George and Jess, my sincere apologies!
	  It's the thought that counts though, right????? :-)

	Anyway, I do hope all went well, and that the honeymoon is
everything you wanted. ;-)
	Write and let us know how it went with the various Who songs played
at your reception!

	Peace, and see you this winter Mr and Mrs Ligouri !

	Kevin (perpetually confused) in VT.