How to get tickets to Royal Albert Hall show

According to NME, tickets are to be purchased from the Royal Albert Hall box office Friday
morning.  Here's the information about that box office from their website at:
http://www.royalalberthall.com/info/top.asp

The Box Office at Door 7, on the West side of the main entrance opposite Kensington
Gardens, is open 9.00am to 9.00pm seven days a week. Bookings may be made in person or by
telephoning 020 7589 8212. Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Visa are welcomed. On
postal and telephone orders an administration charge of £2.75 per booking is made
(irrespective of the number of tickets purchased).

For the East Coast of the U.S. that means 4am Friday; for the West Coast 1am Friday.

I wish I knew what it would cost but being an all-star charity show, I think we can say a
lot.