"And a child flew past me riding on a star..."

>I do indeed. And I think it is very childish in both cases.

Kevin:

Well, that's a rather childish way of looking at it...I suppose you might
say it's a character flaw of mine, but I have this urge to inform the
uninformed. I realize it's most likely in vain, but you never know...one day
someone like you might choose the quote "Papoon for President" only to have
some person who doesn't know squat about what he's talking about (in that
case, Firesign Theatre) make a fuss. So really, I'm doing nothing more than
standing up for YOUR rights...and this is the thanks I get...sheesh...

"George W. Bush deserves the Sonny Drysdale award for 2000."
                                    ML, in a moment of clarity

        Cheers                 ML