Finally!

After 26 years, I finally saw the Who play live.

Living in a country with nearly zero Who awareness, sometimes
it is not very easy to have them as one's favorite band. Ever
since I first listened to them in 1974 (MBBB and Tommy), I
got addicted. When Keith died, I thought I would never see them
play live.

But sometimes it is worth waiting. I'm mostly a lurker in this
list, but thanks to all of you, and especially to Derick, I
finally saw the boys. For most people, travelling to another
country just to see a band would be too much. But thanks to
all the Who-talking on this list, I went to West Palm Beach
on Sep 24. When they entered the stage, the first thing that
came to my mind was: they really exist! I had them as images
in my mind, and there they were, in the flesh. It was all
that I expected: the music, windmilling and jumping, the
microphone flying all over the place, bass fingers disappearing
on a blur. Those 2+ hours have a special place in my memories.

Thank you Derick, thank you Who-listers!

Elon
Campinas, Brazil.