Re: MSG Oct. 7 & 8 photos

In a message dated 10/8/00 5:53:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cadyb@home.com
writes:

> There's some new photos at Pete's site of the Oct. 7th and 8th shows
>  including a Pete leap that could make a great album cover.
>
>  Go to:
>  http://www.petetownshend.com/press_release_pr_view.cfm

Awesome photos. The U.S. tour is officially over. :(

It was great to check out those MSG mp3. The elephant trumpet intro by Pete
in 'Who Are You' is quite something. '5.15' with JAE solo is all right but as
soon as it ended, when Pete' s part came in...  oh man oh man. Absolutely
searing! Even the end of 'My Generation' is electrifying, fast notes playing.
Pete has made his point to them knucklehead critics that he rocks and here to
stay.

UK people, ye're next.

Mike