quadrophenia

Hi all
        first posting to the list so a little background.
I am a 36 year old biker (hey stop booing at the back clothes do not a music
lover make). I have always loved the music of the Who since I was a kid and
heard Pinball Wizard. During the early 80s like many I saw Quadrophenia and
loved it the music was great and despite it not being cool to like the Who I
started to buy the music and things have never changed. As an aside I have 2
sons and the eldest before he was born was fed a diet of Who tracks from a
greatest hits collection I had recently bought. Now he also loves the music
whereas his brother heard a diet of mainstream pop and now is more into
chart music than anything, dont blame me blame his mom.
  Anyway before I bore you anymore I have a request in the film Quadrophenia
there are many scenes shot in Brighton does anyone know of a web site
listing whereabouts in Brighton these scenes were shot as a mate of mine
wants to go down to Brighton to do some sight seeing. Any info will be
welcome thanks in advance.
Nige
Who cant wait for Nov 8th and the NEC to see you know Who live on stage.