Bush has the Blues; Largo is a no-go

> If I type MG most of you - especially Mark "Abbreviation" Leaman will

Joe:

Just call me "Ab."

> Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mark being relaxed.

Jim:

Uh, I know it's hard for you to distinguish ("Look for the union label")
but I was joking. Too bad you get so worked up, but having watched the
debate I can see why you're so upset and can hardly blame you.
As has been suggested, you need to keep the political comments private. You
haven't the courage of your convictions to discuss this with me offlist,
for some reason. I challenge you to keep any future comments private...you
and anyone else who has a problem with my sig...and let's end this list
political discussion here and now. In other words, have the guts to leave
the temple, Jim.

> comments, INCLUDING signatures with oh-so-innocent, "undistorted"

You cannot take away my right to have the sig quote of my choice. I am not
complaining you or anyone from doing the same or about ANY quote that's
been used. Unless Bush gets elected, this is still a free country...

> Within a year or so, that is alot of releases. Let's hope The Who at
Philly
> '73 will be released in 2003! (Groan)

Mike:

I don't want to wait that long! Why is there a America KBFH show released,
but we can't get The Who released??? It just doesn't make sense! But it's
my understanding there are no plans to release it at any time. Just one
song, WGFA, is available on a King Biscuit collection.

> I did not know that Atlanta show was partly broadcasted.

So they said at the show over the radio or whatever was broadcasting music
between the bands.

> nice if there's a video or DVD avail of the tour instead.

That would give us the music AND the video...it would be easy enough to
make a CD from the DVD.

"I think that people need to be held responsible for the actions they take
in life."
         George W. Bush, cocaine user and adulterer by his own admission.

                    Cheers                  ML