Re: MSG night 2 (10/4)

keets note:
=================
>The set list was the same as night one, except Naked Eye was substituted

>for Bargain.  TKAA2K had the mini opera that is sounding more and more
like
>Simon & Garfunkel to me.

S&G?  Why's that?  Harmony, style?  Was it about the same words as what
Pete
has on his site, or have they changed it?

>Having three bands on the bill, pushed the finish to until after
>midnight.  The Wallflowers were good but their act is better suited for
>club or theater.

Great gig for them.  Guess they're not quite used to the venue.
On the TKAA2K operetta:  the words were the same, performed more as
written than on the MP3 he posted.  I think the "lucky" harmonies sound
S&G.  Roger is Art, Pete is Paul.  But then again maybe I was stoned.

On The Wallflowers, I meant that their Dylan-style of songs are more
suited to smaller venues.  They are story-oriented lyrics with strict pop
music.  Not much room for jamming.  Lyrics are hard to hear.  They would
be worth checking out at a smaller place.  Besides Jakob is soooooooo
cute.

Jeff