Re: Live PT & Who

In a message dated 10/4/00 12:49:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

> > I don't think he cares at all. He can make things happen and lately it is
>  >his material instead.
>
>  Mike:
>  You may be right, but he's only got so much material TO release. I'm
>  surprised at how much he's got out as it is...PT Live came out just over a
>  year ago, and now here's two more shows. I'd like some studio stuff for a
>  change, and old demos doesn't count (although I'd like them too).

Within a year or so, that is alot of releases. Let's hope The Who at Philly
'73 will be released in 2003! (Groan)

>  > :( I am very surprised that the Quad '96-'97 tour isn't
>
>  At least one show was broadcast. I wish one from this tour was as well, or
>  a DVD would be good. There was an hour of Atlanta broadcast; anyone know of
>  any other show broadcast locally (and if so, please contact me privately
>  for a trade).

I did not know that Atlanta show was partly broadcasted. But yeah it would be
nice if there's a video or DVD avail of the tour instead. Should released it
at the time but? I find it odd and a missed opportunity. If I recall
correctly from one of Pete's diaries, he said they didn't think of it. D'OH!
Grainy vid boots for the moment. :(

Mike