Atlanta and Cleveland

>   I DAT taped the Atlanta show, no cuts, entire show.

Lee and anyone else who taped the show, or the radio show in Atlanta...I'd
love to get a copy, and am ready to trade CDs for it. Just contact me
privately for a list of what I have to trade, thanks.

>You probably know by now that Pete did an acoustic version of "Sheraton
>Gibson."

Scott:

You lucky bastard!

>Since the boys played Sheraton gibson

Scott P:

No they didn't. I wish!

>family in tow for that one

Keets:

No excuse. I had my wife with me. Family is not a legitimate excuse.

> and we were a full TWO HOURS late getting

Yeah, let me tell you about my driving around looking for Juniper Street for
two hours sometime. Instead of hanging with Max The Mod, we drove up and
down the same street.

>Definitely need more opportunities to get together.

As those who have attended can tell you, a Whofest is worth the trip. I've
spoken with Virginia (our Baba tourguide) and they have some great stuff for
us, including an entire day. Think about that...a day of Pete Townshend
stuff.

>easy reach for me.  Atlanta (Georgia Tech), too.  Do you have a college at
>Myrtle Beach?

No, I have a used CD store in Myrtle Beach. Seriously, there is a college
here but only barely. Why do you think I sent my daughter off to Converse?

>Did they play more than usual?  Seems like they did cut the jams short.

I don't know, this being my only show of the tour. I think a 2 1/2 hour show
is pretty damned good.

>Pete's sure is busy churning out live stuff of his solo shows lately.

Mike:

Well, if we're lucky he'll release entire Who concerts this way too.

>yeah it is no secret that at times pete has turned his back on the who. so
>why is he releasing all his solo stuff but no who stuff????

Scott P:

My guess would be that he doesn't have the rights to it. That others are
involved...but if we're lucky, he'll be able to at some point...or it will
be available at thewhodirect. Either way's fine with me.

"(My favorite song is) `Wake Up Little Susie' (by) Buddy Holly."
       George W. Bush, boy genius, Presidential candidate 2000

        Cheers                 ML