Re: Schrade's Rave about Moonie/Top 5

>Nice arguing with you, Jim.  You got a little worked-up but that's good.
The force
>is strong within you.  And yes, good luck to the White Sox after putting
the "big hurt"
>on the Tribe this year.  Damn Tribe.  Piss me off......
>
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Yes, my friend, only a little worked up and that is good.  You gotta love it
when people fuss over just how amazing the most amazing drummer truly was.
And, you're taking this year's Tribe demise quite well.  They needed to
regroup anyway.  At least the Tribe made a Series appearance in recent
years.  The Sox on the other hand haven't won a series since Al Capone was
up and coming.  They're due methinks.

>Keith would be so upset to hear the things you're saying about him.

Put this way, I deny any/everything I've said.  He's the LAST ghost I want
haunting me!  I could just imagine the hotel room influenced damage a
Keith-poltergiest would inflict upon my humble abode.  The hangovers
themselves would be enough to put me in a coma for good.  I'm sorry Keith!

>>> If you say that Keith wasn't sloppy in comparison, then what would you
call
>> Kenney?
>
>Why, Mr. Jones of course!

Perhaps even, "Jonesy"?  My friends call me Jonesy, but you can call me...
Tim?

>Again, please tell me which songs you think Keith *doesn't* keep time on.

How's about Cobwebs and Strange???  Is that time or chaos?  Basically "905"
might be the only song he actually keeps time in.  What I was so awkwardly
trying to say (and after sniffing some glue of my own, I can state my point
more clearly) is that Entwistle kept the time or Pete's rhythms were the
timekeepers; Keith was playing lead almost ALL the time - can't keep time
when soloing!  That's timekeeping Keith-style, I guess.  You're right, we
are basically on the same page.  Semantics, semantics, semantics.  Are you
implying that I'm anti-semantic???

>Er, which one of your above statements are you pushing?

I'm a casual user, not a pusher!  No convictions!

You and I are basically making the same claims here (see "anti-semantic") so
I suppose enough is enough.  I think we both agree that Keith was a lousy
drummer and had no right being in the Who.  I think they would have been a
better band with (who's that sissy drummer/singer from the Eagles...?) oh,
yeah - Don Henly on drums.  Just think how sassy the Who would've been
without that nasty old madman drumming for them!  The Who a "chick" band???
AHHHH - glue is too stong!  Too much!!!  I can fly... I can fly!!!  I am
Spectreman!!!  I'm ready Overlord!!!  Call an ambulance!!!

TOP 5 Who Songs:

1.  My Gen/Naked Eye - Isle of Wight
2.  Won't Get Fooled Again
3.  Dreaming from the Waist
4.  Put the Money Down
5.  Overture/It's a Boy

Like everyone else, this list is subject to change.  Hell, I didn't get
Young Man Blues in there.  See?  Subject to change.  Peace...

Jim in Colo Springs

"Your own happiness doesn't necessarily teach you what you ought to know."
PT